how to measure
We know shopping online can be a daunting task, especially when it’s a first-time purchase. To help you choose the correct size, we have put together this guide to show you how they fit on different body types.
Enjoy! Our garments fits true-to-size as far as unisex sizing, but just to double-check, use our sizing chart to help you pick out the perfect size for your measurements.
How to find your size?
- Locate a garment that you like wearing, something comfortable and similiar to the one that you are ordering.
- Lay it flat on the ground and measure it from underarm to underarm with a measuring tape, record that measurement.
- Now look up the size chart for the garment you want to order, and compare it to the number you recorded on Step 1.
- Some points you need to keep in mind are;
- Sizes are approximate; the size chart is a guide only and actual garment may differ.
- Gentlemen, keep your chest size in consideration while Ladies, make sure your bust size is also accounted for.
- Apparel is hand-made, and may be subject to minor variations from batch to batch. This is normal.
- If you are unsure, go up a size. It’s better to be big, than too small.
There is absolutely no return on custom apparel due to wrong sizing.