Returns and Refund Policy
If you should experience a problem or discrepancy with an order, please contact us, or call at 321-200-0305 and have your order number ready.
Because the nature of the custom apparel, the restrictions for returns are strictly enforced and there are no exceptions. IF any of the apparel pieces are damaged in transit, we will replace it with another piece. We go thru rigorous quality control to make sure all products are 99.9% error free before they are delivered to you. Otherwise, ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
Please make sure you read and understand the return policy prior to ordering. Ordering is an acceptance of understanding our return policies.
- You understand that you are placing a custom order for your apparel, and this apparel is designed, customized and personalized for you, your business, group or organization.
- You understand that we do not have any use for the apparel other than providing it to you, therefore, we can not keep it, resell it, or do anything with it.
- You understand that you only have 24 hours to cancel an order and obtain a full refund for it, without any penalty.
- You understand that, after 24 hours from your order, if you decide to cancel for ANY reason, you are subject to the $250.00 regular price design fee regardless of which amount you paid with your package.
- You understand that packages purchased that was “On Sale” or “Special”, or purchased via “Coupons” are not subject to return, unless the product is defective at the time of delivery.
- You understand that this is made to order apparel, and every piece will have a 1/2 of giving or take, so make sure that you follow the sizing chart for your pieces. The measurements are what they are, so you are responsible for your own sizing ordering. See Sizing Guide here.
- You understand that all claims for shortages or damages MUST be made within 5 working days of receipt of goods.
- You understand that white-label custom goods are NOT returnable
- You understand that “Local Delivery” means that you will pick-up your order at our offices.
- You understand that, if you do not pay for shipping, we will invoice you for our shipping services in order to ship the merchandise to you. Shipping charges needs to be satisfied before your merchandise is shipped out.
- You understand that returns due to customer error, including if your customer canceled on you, are subject to a 15% service fee.
- You understand that all defective goods must be clearly marked over the flaw. You understand that all cancellations are subject to written approval from TopLevel Sportswear.