How do I setup my art on a template?
This is a quick and dirty rundown on what you need to do in order to set up your art.
- Minimum: 150 DPI
- Best: 300 DPI
Canvas Size (in pixels)
- Torso (front and back): 3360 x 4194 @ 150 DPI
- Short Sleeves (L & R): 2890 x 1683 @ 150 DPI
- Long Sleeves (L & R): 2890 x 3810 @ 150 DPI
- Collar: 3360 x 834 @ 150 DPI
- Vector Format – any file that doesn’t have any shadows or special effects into its design. Best would be an Adobe Illustrator file (.ai) or a High Resolution .pdf file.
- Raster Format – any file that DOES have shadows, shades, or special effects into its design, the raster format will keep those in place. Best would be an open Adobe Photoshop file with the layers opened (.psd) at 300 DPI
- If you have files that are big let us know and we will open a directory for you, where you can upload those files. You can also share your G-Drive folder with our email address email@example.com and we will have access to it.
- You can also use a free service called WeTransfer, which will allow you to send or receive up to 2 GIG file size.
- Downloading ready templates will be available for customers with an active order.