You Have Questions?
We Have Answers...
Your order starts as soon as we receive your purchase order online, you will have a copy of this transaction on your e-mail (if you entered your correct email address). Production begins after art approval form is confirmed.
Absolutely, Click the link below to start your FREE quote.
100% Polyester, it is the Dry-Fast material.
Like every kind of equipment, clothing is not made to last forever, but below there are a few useful notes for maintaining and maximizing the life of your cycling garments.
BEFORE YOU WEAR IT
Never use any creams, liquids or products for warming up (winter) or sun protection (summer) under garments made with elastic fibers. These products contain chemicals which lead to quick fiber deterioration for all fabrics made with spandex. Avoid getting any sunscreen under or on your apparel made with elastic based fabrics.
AFTER YOU WEAR IT
After each ride, hang your garments in a well-ventilated environment or wash them immediately. Never store damp sweaty clothes in a non-ventilated environment (e.g. plastic bags, sport bag).
Sweat is toxic. On some individuals more than others – body chemistry is different for everyone. If your body has a tendency to sweat a lot, wash or water-rinse the garments after each use to protect the fibers from bacterial attacks which might lead to fabric deterioration.
Washing a garment can put stress on fabric and seams. Therefore, wash your TopLevel garments separately from other clothes/accessories to prevent friction – especially items with Velcro, webbing, or anything with a rough /abrasive character. Before washing, turn the garments inside out (seams on the outside).
Machine-wash, ideally in a wash bag, on a delicate cycle in lukewarm water (max. 30° C/86° F), and with mild liquid detergent. Do not use Woolite, bleach, softeners, or any kind of laundry additive. Dry garments flat or hanging, but do not tumble dry.
Fabric pilling (balling up of fibers in an area) does not occur by itself. It always is the result of abrasion – rubbing against something else. For this reason we suggest the following:
- Do not use embroidered items.
- Do not wash your shorts or jerseys together with gloves, bags, rain jackets, etc. because of the Velcro straps.
Sweat sitting on synthetic performance fabrics can cause the fabric to degrade. Stretch fabrics, with elastic fibers are especially affected. See above for care instructions.
Please see Sizing Guide for more detailed information.
SPECIAL NOTE: All Custom Orders are FINAL SALE!. No returns, exchanges, or cancellations will be accepted.
Point blank, you are getting a better quality product!
But if you really want to know all the benefits of it, then here they are listed below;
- You can print all over the garment, not only in specific areas that you get with traditional printing,
- The fabric is super comfortable, and it feels great on your skin,
- You can print multiple colors in multiple locations,
- You can print multiple graphics in multiple locations,
- The material will not shrink,
- The material will not fade,
- They will last 5 times longer looking new than other techniques.
- Your Brand will speak for itself,
- You will be a walking Billboard.
Point blank…they are a better bang for your money.
Please, consult the Sizing Chart on each product when you are going to place the order. Our sizing is pretty much true size.
Well, in short? No! We use our own custom shirts!
We have a complete array of clothing. Click “Create Your Own” on the upper Menu to get started.
Absolutely, but keep in mind that our website is designed to streamline the ordering process and answer most of the questions you might have about our Products and Services.
So, if you want to setup a in-office design appointment these are the details of it.
- $75 per hour
- Minimum of 4 hour blocks
- Amount to be paid by cashiers check on the day of the appointment
- You need to setup an appointment
Sure can! We have some samples available and you can see and feel the fabric for yourself.
If you want to see a rendering of how your garment will look like before printing, we can definitely do that. Once you order the design, we start working on it, and we will send you the rendering of how it will look like on your clothing.
Yes, we can get anything into the shirts, as long as it is in high resolution. However, these shirts speak for the quality of the work we put into them. We will take a look at what you have, and if we can incorporate it into the shirt, we will. However, more than likely, and very often, we do our own art work.
Now, be aware that we DO NOT COPY, DUPLICATE, REPLICATE, or REPRINT any other company’s art work unless you have full written copyrights of the art from the author. We need to have a copy of that documentation on file prior to production…PERIOD!
A Print–Ready file, is a term we use which means the submitted print file meets all the criteria for print. Print-Ready is a term used to describe a file that has all the specifications necessary to produce high-resolution printed output, without requiring any additional alteration or intervention. In other words, a commercial printer can use the file “as submitted” to successfully create the desired print materials.
Sending the wrong sort of files to the printers can have a pretty big negative impact on your finished article.
Files for your printers: Ask them but probably PDFs or native Creative Suite files (.ai, .psd, .indd)
Vectors: EPSs, PDFs and AIs
Bitmaps: TIFFs, PSDs and sometimes JPEGs
In essence, when you have a “Print-Ready” file, the file have already met the fowillowng bullets:
- Convert all RGB images into CMYK color.
- File is in proper format (PSD, EPS, AI, High-Resolution JPG, PDF, TIF).
- Check if final image has enough resolution (300dpi or higher)
- Contains only high-resolution image data
- Has links to placed graphics and images
- Includes all fonts or fonts have been outlined
- Check if all text pages have enough bleed (1/8″).
- Included are trim/crop marks, center marks, and page info.
- Includes paper size with indications for bleeds and page marking
- Does not require any additional modifications before being sent to the printer
We are currently running a FREE DESIGN DEAL for all new Full Print Custom orders of 10 pieces or more. This applies ONLY to the full print selection.
- All provided artwork needs to be print ready.
- Print Ready is described as:
- Artwork placed into provided templates at full size.
- Fonts must be outlined or embedded into artwork or included separately.
- Resolution of raster images 300 dpi at full size.
- No text below 4 points.
- Strokes must be a minimum of 1 point.
- File Format
- Preference is PDF, saved High Quality 1.4 or higher.
- Note: When NOT using PDF file format, color transforms in gradients will NOT be accurate.
- Saving a PDF 1.3 or lower does not honor transparencies.
- This file format is the best file format when using PANTONE®.
- AI, .tiff, or .eps are accepted, but not recommended.
- Pantone+ Solid Coated is the standard Adobe Color Book used at National Sublimation.
- Spot colors should be specifically identified.
- If you have a specific Adobe Color Book you prefer, you will need to notify National Sublimation before submitting the artwork.
- Note on Black
- To get the best black, use Pantone+ Solid Coated black. (Black C 6 is a good choice)
- A 100% fill of black does not give a true rich black.
- Color Modes
- Note: If you have a true RGB file, it’s okay to leave the file RGB.
- Pantone+ Solid Coated
- For best results when using Greyscale images, converted the images to GRACoL in Adobe Photoshop.
- Correction Fees for Artwork that is not Print Ready
- $75.00 hourly fee to correct artwork that is not print ready.
- Minimum one hour
Our suggestion is that if you have a professional and reputable graphics designer, let them make these files ready for you.
Your art is submitted once you place your order online via the upload file section. There is only space for one upload, which it means that you need to compress your files (or ZIP them) into 1 file, and upload that file.
To compress, or put multiple files into a single file is the best way to keep all your files organized.
- You can select FULL PRINT or SOLID COLOR APPAREL.
- Once there, you select the style you want.
- Once you are in the style you desire, you start completing the form.
- Once you complete the form you click the “ADD TO CART” button.
- Once you have selected all the products you want, and have completed the form, select “CHECK-OUT” and review your order.
- Submit your details, billing address and shipping address.
- Submit your credit card information and wait for your confirmation on your email.
All ORDERS must be paid IN FULL prior to start and we accept most major credit cards.
- Apparel Design: 7 to 14 days
- Manufacturing: 21 to 31 days under normal circumstances.
- Normal circumstances are defined as colors coming true on the initial test printing process, not a volume order backup, etc. In which cases like these or other circumstances can be up to 8 weeks.
We currently ships to the USA (including Guam, Puerto Rico, US Military bases) and Internationally to the following countries: Canada, Australia, France, Germany, New Zealand, Spain, Switzerland, and the UK. Please contact us if you are interested in Toplevel Sportswear garments and are in a country that is not listed.
Shipping is FREE with any order of $150.00 or above in the USA and Puerto Rico.
Return & Refund Policy
If you should experience a problem or discrepancy with an order, please contact us, or call at 321-200-0305 and have your order number ready.
Because the nature of the custom apparel, the restrictions for returns are strictly enforced and there are no exceptions. IF any of the apparel pieces are damaged in transit, we will replace it with another piece. We go thru rigorous quality control to make sure all products are 99.9% error free before they are delivered to you. Otherwise, ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
Please make sure you read and understand the return policy prior to ordering. Ordering is an acceptance of understanding our return policies.
- You understand that you are placing a custom order for your apparel, and this apparel is designed, customized and personalized for you, your business, group or organization.
- You understand that we do not have any use for the apparel other than providing it to you, therefore, we can not keep it, resell it, or do anything with it.
- You understand that you only have 24 hours to cancel an order and obtain a full refund for it, without any penalty.
- You understand that, after 24 hours from your order, if you decide to cancel for ANY reason, you are subject to the $250.00 regular price design fee regardless of which amount you paid with your package.
- You understand that packages purchased that was “On Sale” or “Special”, or purchased via “Coupons” are not subject to return, unless the product is defective at the time of delivery.
- You understand that this is made to order apparel, and every piece will have a 1/2 of giving or take, so make sure that you follow the sizing chart for your pieces. The measurements are what they are, so you are responsible for your own sizing ordering. See Sizing Guide here.
- You understand that all claims for shortages or damages MUST be made within 5 working days of receipt of goods.
- You understand that white-label custom goods are NOT returnable
- You understand that “Local Delivery” means that you will pick-up your order at our offices.
- You understand that, if you do not pay for shipping, we will invoice you for our shipping services in order to ship the merchandise to you. Shipping charges needs to be satisfied before your merchandise is shipped out.
- You understand that returns due to customer error, including if your customer canceled on you, are subject to a 15% service fee.
- You understand that all defective goods must be clearly marked over the flaw. You understand that all cancellations are subject to written approval from Toplevel Sportswear.
- Custom apparel is non-returnable due to the specialized nature of the product, this is non-negotiable and final.
Yes, we do have the source files of your design available, if you wish to purchase those to duplicate your design with another company. Send us an email and select “Purchase Art Copyrights” from the drop-down menu and let us know how we can help.
We do hold our work to a high standard, therefore, the time that we invest designing an apparel extremely intensive. Our design fee is for the work of creating the design, not for the design itself. Keep in mind, that the design that you selected will only be used for your brand, logo, or organization as long as there is no copyright violations. It does not happens too often, but once in a while, we get a notice of someone trying to copy and replicate one of the designs we created to re-sell them. Be aware, that those actions are considered Copyright Infringement and Violation, and we do not appreciate it, so in cases like this, our legal department, handles the situation. Keep in mind, that this action completely forfeit your unique rights to the initial design, and this one becomes available to the public for re-branding.
If you have any other questions on the legal side of this, please, email us at email@example.com.