Play This Video First
We Have Answers...
How to Start Your Order?
Thank you for your interest in placing your custom apparel order with us.
Let us go over a few things that we think are very important before you place your order with us.
First off, all order are made via our secured (SSL) website, so rest assured that your information is safe with us. We do not take orders over the phone, but will be more than happy to stay on the phone with you while you are placing your order from the convenience of your computer or cell phone.
If you have any other questions before placing your order about anything else, please visit our FAQ’s page. Once you have cleared all your doubts, please come back to this page to learn how to place your order.
The form is pretty self explanatory, but we will describe every field here for your convenience.
Ordering and Customization Process
- PRICING – The pricing of each item can be found on the item itself,
- DESCRIPTION – The description of each item can be found on the item itself,
- MAIN DESIRED COLOR – This will be the primary color that you would want on your apparel. Simply click inside the field and you will be given a pallet of colors and you can select from those. That color, will create a code that will be displayed. Once we receive your order, we will use that color code to recreate the color you selected. This is a required field.
- SECONDARY COLOR – This will be the secondary color that you would want on your apparel. Simply click inside the field and you will be given a pallet of colors and you can select from those. That color, will create a code that will be displayed. Once we receive your order, we will use that color code to recreate the color you selected. This is a required field.
- ACCENT COLOR – This will be the accent color that you would want on your apparel. Simply click inside the field and you will be given a pallet of colors and you can select from those. That color, will create a code that will be displayed. Once we receive your order, we will use that color code to recreate the color you selected. This is a required field.
- FRONT SHIRT TEXT – This is where you tell us exactly what you want your shirt to say in the front. This could read something similar to this “Please, add my logo to the front center of the shirt as big as possible, and below it add my phone number like this 888-888-9999 and my website like this www.thewebsite.com“. If you have already sent us the art and we have discussed your requirements over the phone, simply enter your business name here. This is a required field.
- BACK SHIRT TEXT – This is where you tell us exactly what you want your shirt to say in the back. This could read something similar to this “Please, add my logo to the back center of the shirt as big as possible, and below it add my website like this www.thewebsite.com, along with my services”. If you have already sent us the art and we have discussed your requirements over the phone, simply enter your business name here. This is a required field.
- LEFT SLEEVE TEXT – Follow the same pattern for the items above for the sleeve. This is a required field.
- RIGHT SLEEVE TEXT – Follow the same pattern for the items above for the sleeve. This is a required field.
- ADDITONAL ORDER INFORMATION – This is where you will tell us what else you want on your shirts, textures, graphics, shades, etc. Also, this is where you will specify the sizes you want for your order.
- ATTACH LOGOS/ARTWORK – These 3 spaces will give you room to upload your graphics to be used with your design. It is extremely important that you understand the need of uploading Hi-Resolution / Print Ready files when you are placing your order. To understand about this please, make sure you have reviewed the “What is a Print Ready Ready file?” under our FAQ’s section. Also, if you have more than 3 files, make sure you put all those files together and upload them as a compress file. This video will show you how to do it.
- GRAPHICS AUTHORIZATION – You are required to check this box in order to move to the check-out process. By checking this box you are agreeing that the graphic(s) you uploaded for us to print belongs to you, your company, or the entity that you are representing, and that you have full copyright access to it. In the event of any legal litigation, Toplevel Sportswear is to be totally excluded from it. If you want to move to the check-out process, and complete your order, you need to agree to this term of service.
- I AGREE TO THE CUSTOM APPAREL POLICY – You are required to check this box in order to move to the check-out process. By checking this box you are agreeing to the Custom Apparel Policy in regards to the Returns and Refunds. If you want to move to the check-out process, and complete your order, you need to agree to this term of service.
- ADD TO CART – Specify the number of pieces you want to order, and click ADD TO CART to move to the check-out process.
Once you are on the check-out process you need to complete your information, billing, shipping and provide your payment method. Make sure you have access to the email address you are using as we will send you information to it once your order is completed.
Congratulations, now you know how to get it done!
Let’s Get Started Below!
Como comenzar tu orden?
Muchas gracias por su interes, y por querer ordenar su ropa personalizada con nosotros.
Antes de comenzar tu orden, perminetos tocar ciertos puntos que pensamos que son muy importantes.
Primero que nada, todas las ordenes se hacen y completan a traves de nuestra pagina web. Si deseas ayuda para hacer y completar tu orden, pues felizmente nos quedaremos en el telefono contigo mientras empiezar y terminas tu orden para asegurar que todo este bien.
Si tienes alguna otra pregunta antes de comenzar a personalizar tu orden, visita nuestra seccion de preguntas donde encontraras la contestacion a la mayoria de ellas.
El formulario para la personalizacion es facil de seguir, pero permitenos ayudarte a describir cada encasillado para tu conveniencia.
Proceso de Orden y Personalizacion
- PRECIO – El precio de cada articulo lo encontraras en la misma pagina de ese articulo.
- DESCRIPCION – La descripcion del articulo la encontraras en la misma pagina de ese articulo.
- MAIN DESIRED COLOR – Este es el color principal que tu deseas en tu articulo. Solo oprime dentro del encasillado y selecciona el color que deseas. Eso, convertira un codigo, el cual es que usaremos para crear tu color una vez tu orden llegue a nosotros. Este encasillado es obligatorio.
- SECONDARY COLOR – Este es el color secudnario que tu deseas en tu articulo. Solo oprime dentro del encasillado y selecciona el color que deseas. Eso, convertira un codigo, el cual es que usaremos para crear tu color una vez tu orden llegue a nosotros. Este encasillado es obligatorio.
- ACCENT COLOR – Este es el color que va a acentuar tu articulo. Solo oprime dentro del encasillado y selecciona el color que deseas. Eso, convertira un codigo, el cual es que usaremos para crear tu color una vez tu orden llegue a nosotros. Este encasillado es obligatorio.
- FRONT SHIRT TEXT – Aqui escribes exactamente que es lo que deseas en el frente de tu articulo. Esto puede ser algo como “Por favor añade mi logo lo mas grande posible, con mi numero de telefono asi 787-777-8888 debajo del logo y mi pagina de web debajo del numero de telefono asi www.paginadeweb.com”. De lo contrario, si ya hablamos por telefono en cuanto a tu orden, y hablamos de lo que querias solo pon el nombre de tu compaña en el encasillado.Este encasillado es obligatorio.
- BACK SHIRT TEXT – Aqui sigues el ejemplo del encasillado del frente y no dices que quieres, y como lo quieres..Este encasillado es obligatorio.
- LEFT SLEEVE TEXT – Aqui sigues los ejemplos de arriba y no dices que quieres, y como lo quieres..Este encasillado es obligatorio.
- RIGHT SLEEVE TEXT – Aqui sigues los ejemplos de arriba y no dices que quieres, y como lo quieres..Este encasillado es obligatorio.
- ADDITONAL ORDER INFORMATION – Aqui estableces otros datos sobre diseños, texturas, efectos, y tambien los tamaños que deseas en tus articulos
- ATTACH LOGOS/ARTWORK – En estos 3 espacios subes las graficas o logos que tengas para poder empezar el diseño. Es SUPER IMPORTANTE que entiendas que las imagenes que aceptamos son imagenes de alta resolucion y en los formatos establecidos en nuestra seccion de FAQ, “What is a Print Ready Ready file?“. Ademas, si tienes mas de 3 archivos, los puedes comprimir y subir uno solo con los otros adentro. Para entender como hacer eso mira el sigueinte video.
- GRAPHICS AUTHORIZATION – Esta es la autorizacion de las graficas que subistes. Sin poder seleccionar este encasillado no puedes completar el proceso de orden. Esto establece que tu, tu compañia o la compañia a la cual representas son los dueños oficiales de las graficas usadas para este diseño y que Toplevel Sporswear en ningun momento es responsable de algun tipo de litigio de no ser asi. Este encasillado es obligatorio para poder continuar.
- I AGREE TO THE CUSTOM APPAREL POLICY – Para poder completar su orden, este encasillado es requerido. Al marcar este encasillado, usted confirma que esta totalmente de acuerdo con nuestra poliza de venta final en nuestra ropa personalizada. Los detalles completos puedes ser revisados aqui Returns and Refunds. Si deseas completar tu orden, debes marcar este encasillado como que estas de acuerdo con nuestros terminos de venta y servicios.
- ADD TO CART – Aqui especificas la cantidad de camisas que deseas y oprimees ADD TO CART para pasar al proceso de pago.
Proceso de Pago
Ona vez en el proceso de pago, completas tu informacion de envio, de cobro y procesas tu tarjeta de credito para efectuar el pago seguro. Por favor, verifica que tengas acceso a tu direccion de correo eletronico porque ahi recibiras un recibo de tu transaccion.
Felicidades, en ese momento, tu orden se completara.
Aprieta Abajo para Comenzar!
100% Polyester, it is the Dry-Fast material.
Point blank, you are getting a better quality product!
But if you really want to know all the benefits of it, then here they are listed below;
- You can print all over the garment, not only in specific areas that you get with traditional printing,
- The fabric is super comfortable, and it feels great on your skin,
- You can print multiple colors in multiple locations,
- You can print multiple graphics in multiple locations,
- The material will not shrink,
- The material will not fade,
- They will last 5 times longer looking new than other techniques.
- Your Brand will speak for itself,
- You will be a walking Billboard.
Point blank…they are a better bang for your money.
Please, consult the Sizing Chart on each product when you are going to place the order. Our sizing is pretty much true size.
Like every kind of equipment, clothing is not made to last forever, but below there are a few useful notes for maintaining and maximizing the life of your cycling garments.
BEFORE YOU WEAR IT
Never use any creams, liquids or products for warming up (winter) or sun protection (summer) under garments made with elastic fibers. These products contain chemicals which lead to quick fiber deterioration for all fabrics made with spandex. Avoid getting any sunscreen under or on your apparel made with elastic based fabrics.
AFTER YOU WEAR IT
After each ride, hang your garments in a well-ventilated environment or wash them immediately. Never store damp sweaty clothes in a non-ventilated environment (e.g. plastic bags, sport bag).
Sweat is toxic. On some individuals more than others – body chemistry is different for everyone. If your body has a tendency to sweat a lot, wash or water-rinse the garments after each use to protect the fibers from bacterial attacks which might lead to fabric deterioration.
Washing a garment can put stress on fabric and seams. Therefore, wash your TopLevel garments separately from other clothes/accessories to prevent friction – especially items with Velcro, webbing, or anything with a rough /abrasive character. Before washing, turn the garments inside out (seams on the outside).
Machine-wash, ideally in a wash bag, on a delicate cycle in lukewarm water (max. 30° C/86° F), and with mild liquid detergent. Do not use Woolite, bleach, softeners, or any kind of laundry additive. Dry garments flat or hanging, but do not tumble dry.
Fabric pilling (balling up of fibers in an area) does not occur by itself. It always is the result of abrasion – rubbing against something else. For this reason we suggest the following:
- Do not use embroidered items.
- Do not wash your shorts or jerseys together with gloves, bags, rain jackets, etc. because of the Velcro straps.
Sweat sitting on synthetic performance fabrics can cause the fabric to degrade. Stretch fabrics, with elastic fibers are especially affected. See above for care instructions.
Please see Sizing Guide for more detailed information.
SPECIAL NOTE: All Custom Orders are FINAL SALE!. No returns, exchanges, or cancellations will be accepted.
We have a complete array of clothing. Click “Create Your Own” on the upper Menu to get started.
Absolutely, Click the link below to start your FREE quote.
Your order starts as soon as we receive your purchase order online, you will have a copy of this transaction on your e-mail (if you entered your correct email address). Production begins after art approval form is confirmed.
Well, in short? No! We use our own custom shirts!
If you are interested in becoming sponsored by Toplevel Sportswear there are a few details you need to keep in mind.
- Once you complete the request to become sponsored, we will check it and approve it if it fits our model.
- Once approved, your team can receive between a 3% up to a 30% discount on the our custom apparel.
- By default, the Toplevel Sportwear logo will always be in the back upper part of any top apparel we prepare. Sponsorship will include additional logos or designs of Toplevel Sportswear brand into the apparel.
- Complete the form below to start.
Absolutely, but keep in mind that our website is designed to streamline the ordering process and answer most of the questions you might have about our Products and Services.
So, if you want to setup a in-office design appointment these are the details of it.
- $75 per hour
- Minimum of 4 hour blocks
- Amount to be paid by cashiers check on the day of the appointment
- You need to setup an appointment
Sure can! We have some samples available and you can see and feel the fabric for yourself.
If you want to see a rendering of how your garment will look like before printing, we can definitely do that. Once you order the design, we start working on it, and we will send you the rendering of how it will look like on your clothing.
Yes, we can get anything into the shirts, as long as it is in high resolution. However, these shirts speak for the quality of the work we put into them. We will take a look at what you have, and if we can incorporate it into the shirt, we will. However, more than likely, and very often, we do our own art work.
Now, be aware that we DO NOT COPY, DUPLICATE, REPLICATE, or REPRINT any other company’s art work unless you have full written copyrights of the art from the author. We need to have a copy of that documentation on file prior to production…PERIOD!
A Print–Ready file, is a term we use which means the submitted print file meets all the criteria for print. Print-Ready is a term used to describe a file that has all the specifications necessary to produce high-resolution printed output, without requiring any additional alteration or intervention. In other words, a commercial printer can use the file “as submitted” to successfully create the desired print materials.
Sending the wrong sort of files to the printers can have a pretty big negative impact on your finished article.
Files for your printers: Ask them but probably PDFs or native Creative Suite files (.ai, .psd, .indd)
Vectors: EPSs, PDFs and AIs
Bitmaps: TIFFs, PSDs and sometimes JPEGs
In essence, when you have a “Print-Ready” file, the file have already met the fowillowng bullets:
- Convert all RGB images into CMYK color.
- File is in proper format (PSD, EPS, AI, High-Resolution JPG, PDF, TIF).
- Check if final image has enough resolution (300dpi or higher)
- Contains only high-resolution image data
- Has links to placed graphics and images
- Includes all fonts or fonts have been outlined
- Check if all text pages have enough bleed (1/8″).
- Included are trim/crop marks, center marks, and page info.
- Includes paper size with indications for bleeds and page marking
- Does not require any additional modifications before being sent to the printer
We are currently running a FREE DESIGN DEAL for all new Full Print Custom orders of 10 pieces or more. This applies ONLY to the full print selection.
- All provided artwork needs to be print ready.
- Print Ready is described as:
- Artwork placed into provided templates at full size.
- Fonts must be outlined or embedded into artwork or included separately.
- Resolution of raster images 300 dpi at full size.
- No text below 4 points.
- Strokes must be a minimum of 1 point.
- File Format
- Preference is PDF, saved High Quality 1.4 or higher.
- Note: When NOT using PDF file format, color transforms in gradients will NOT be accurate.
- Saving a PDF 1.3 or lower does not honor transparencies.
- This file format is the best file format when using PANTONE®.
- AI, .tiff, or .eps are accepted, but not recommended.
- Pantone+ Solid Coated is the standard Adobe Color Book used at National Sublimation.
- Spot colors should be specifically identified.
- If you have a specific Adobe Color Book you prefer, you will need to notify National Sublimation before submitting the artwork.
- Note on Black
- To get the best black, use Pantone+ Solid Coated black. (Black C 6 is a good choice)
- A 100% fill of black does not give a true rich black.
- Color Modes
- Note: If you have a true RGB file, it’s okay to leave the file RGB.
- Pantone+ Solid Coated
- For best results when using Greyscale images, converted the images to GRACoL in Adobe Photoshop.
- Correction Fees for Artwork that is not Print Ready
- $75.00 hourly fee to correct artwork that is not print ready.
- Minimum one hour
Our suggestion is that if you have a professional and reputable graphics designer, let them make these files ready for you.
Your art is submitted once you place your order online via the upload file section. There is only space for one upload, which it means that you need to compress your files (or ZIP them) into 1 file, and upload that file.
To compress, or put multiple files into a single file is the best way to keep all your files organized.
- You can select FULL PRINT or SOLID COLOR APPAREL.
- Once there, you select the style you want.
- Once you are in the style you desire, you start completing the form.
- Once you complete the form you click the “ADD TO CART” button.
- Once you have selected all the products you want, and have completed the form, select “CHECK-OUT” and review your order.
- Submit your details, billing address and shipping address.
- Submit your credit card information and wait for your confirmation on your email.
All ORDERS must be paid IN FULL prior to start and we accept most major credit cards.
- Apparel Design: 7 to 14 days
- Manufacturing: 21 to 31 days under normal circumstances.
- Normal circumstances are defined as colors coming true on the initial test printing process, not a volume order backup, etc. In which cases like these or other circumstances can be up to 8 weeks.
We currently ships to the USA (including Guam, Puerto Rico, US Military bases) and Internationally to the following countries: Canada, Australia, France, Germany, New Zealand, Spain, Switzerland, and the UK. Please contact us if you are interested in Toplevel Sportswear garments and are in a country that is not listed.
Shipping is FREE with any order of $150.00 or above in the USA and Puerto Rico.
Return & Refund Policy
If you should experience a problem or discrepancy with an order, please contact us, or call at 321-200-0305 and have your order number ready.
Because the nature of the custom apparel, the restrictions for returns are strictly enforced and there are no exceptions. IF any of the apparel pieces are damaged in transit, we will replace it with another piece. We go thru rigorous quality control to make sure all products are 99.9% error free before they are delivered to you. Otherwise, ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
Please make sure you read and understand the return policy prior to ordering. Ordering is an acceptance of understanding our return policies.
- You understand that you are placing a custom order for your apparel, and this apparel is designed, customized and personalized for you, your business, group or organization.
- You understand that we do not have any use for the apparel other than providing it to you, therefore, we can not keep it, resell it, or do anything with it.
- You understand that you only have 24 hours to cancel an order and obtain a full refund for it, without any penalty.
- You understand that, after 24 hours from your order, if you decide to cancel for ANY reason, you are subject to the $250.00 regular price design fee regardless of which amount you paid with your package.
- You understand that packages purchased that was “On Sale” or “Special”, or purchased via “Coupons” are not subject to return, unless the product is defective at the time of delivery.
- You understand that this is made to order apparel, and every piece will have a 1/2 of giving or take, so make sure that you follow the sizing chart for your pieces. The measurements are what they are, so you are responsible for your own sizing ordering. See Sizing Guide here.
- You understand that all claims for shortages or damages MUST be made within 5 working days of receipt of goods.
- You understand that white-label custom goods are NOT returnable
- You understand that “Local Delivery” means that you will pick-up your order at our offices.
- You understand that, if you do not pay for shipping, we will invoice you for our shipping services in order to ship the merchandise to you. Shipping charges needs to be satisfied before your merchandise is shipped out.
- You understand that returns due to customer error, including if your customer canceled on you, are subject to a 15% service fee.
- You understand that all defective goods must be clearly marked over the flaw. You understand that all cancellations are subject to written approval from Toplevel Sportswear.
- Custom apparel is non-returnable due to the specialized nature of the product, this is non-negotiable and final.
Yes, we do have the source files of your design available, if you wish to purchase those to duplicate your design with another company. Send us an email and select “Purchase Art Copyrights” from the drop-down menu and let us know how we can help.
We do hold our work to a high standard, therefore, the time that we invest designing an apparel extremely intensive. Our design fee is for the work of creating the design, not for the design itself. Keep in mind, that the design that you selected will only be used for your brand, logo, or organization as long as there is no copyright violations. It does not happens too often, but once in a while, we get a notice of someone trying to copy and replicate one of the designs we created to re-sell them. Be aware, that those actions are considered Copyright Infringement and Violation, and we do not appreciate it, so in cases like this, our legal department, handles the situation. Keep in mind, that this action completely forfeit your unique rights to the initial design, and this one becomes available to the public for re-branding.
If you have any other questions on the legal side of this, please, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.