HOW TO SEND YOUR FILE?
Any artwork that you supply to us will be sent to us by email. When sending artwork please compress your files into a .ZIP file. If by any chance, your e-mail provider doesn’t allow you to send big files, then we recommend you use WeTransfer.
WeTransfer is a simple file-sharing platform that is free to use for files up to 2GB in size.
All you need to do is:
- Navigate to WeTransfer
- Click on the free version
- Enter the information for the transfer and click “Transfer”
We will receive a notification when the file is ready to download, and we will go to work on your design.
WHICH FORMAT DO I WANT TO BUILD MY FILES?
These are the two basic differences between the format we will be working with.
- Vector Artwork – Vector Artwork the first of two forms of art used by computers. A vector image is made of shapes, curves, lines, and paths. Vector artwork is a computer generated format which means it does not rely on resolution.
- Raster Artwork – Raster Artwork is the second of the two forms of art used by computers. A raster image is made of “pixels” which means it is resolution dependent. Resolution is the term for pixel density or DPI (Dots Per Inch) . Therefore the higher the DPI, the more detailed the image will be. Any raster artwork sent should be at least 150 DPI or higher at normal size.
WHAT TYPE OF FILE IS ACCEPTABLE?
- Acceptable Vector Artwork formats – .eps, .pdf, .ai
Please convert of text to curves or outlines before sending.
- Acceptable Raster Artwork formats – .jpg, .bmp, .gif, .png, .tif, .psd
Please provide artwork that is at least 150 DPI